Here is what went on this weekend:
FRIDAY:
- Went on a double date (I know...GASP!)
- Went to Wiseguys Comedy Cafe in Ogden (It inspired me to workout so that I don't pop out of my clothes like a biscuit can - POW!) (Except apparently not that much based on the next activity.)
- Went to Sonic for desert (Ahh...just the start of my sugar binge for the weekend.)
- Had a dance party in the Sonic parking lot (Maybe made my date feel uncomfortable.)
SATURDAY:
- Channeled Trac-ay (see below)
- Saw Last Song (Where did that boy come from? I could use a little more of him in my life.)
- Became part of Kim's family for the weekend (Thanks for having me!)
- Played Minute To Win It - I had to balance an egg on a lightbulb (fail), stack three apples on top of each other (success), and pull pennies out of the toes of pantyhose using only one hand (success). (Definitely a different type of game night, but very hilarious!) (Kim was my favorite when she had to put a nylon over her head with a baseball in the end and try to knock over water bottles.) (Or when Kim had to sit on an exercise ball and roll onto her stomach without her hands and not tip over - oh wait...that was not part of the game...but it was funny!)
SUNDAY:
- Watched General Conference (And I'll be honest, maybe had a few naps. Good thing for the Ensign.)
- Ate WAY too much yummy food (Oh I feel like I'm going to burst.)
- Had an Easter Egg hunt (I was SOOOOO CLOSE to the golden egg.)
- Played with sidewalk chalk (Kim and I were the oldest ones there and the only ones that played.)
Hope you had a great Easter weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment