9.21.2008

My Very Own Dynamos

I saw Mamma Mia! last night and laughed through the whole thing.  What made it even funnier, was putting my friends and me in the place of the characters in the movie.  That is definitely us in a few years.

Rosie (Bridget), Tanya (Jess), and Donna (Nicole)


We have our fun-loving Rosie, our sassy Tayna, and free-spirited Donna.  We are a little younger than the characters in the movie, but cause just as much trouble. 
 We are probably far to open with each other, keep each other in line, and have killer abs from all the laughing we do.  Love you girls!

Our Vegas Vacation - August 2008
DYNAMOS FOR LIFE!

4 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

A. I love that you have a blog.
B. I love this post.
C. I didn't notice that the only time I have taken pictures has been with that shirt on... I feel weird now.
D. I love your face!
E. Luke and I are going on your family vacation... I just love it so much.

Anonymous said...

Dana and I saw Mama Mia! at the Gateway theatre the same weekend as American Idol tryouts at the Energy Solutions Arena. Everyone in the theatre sang along to the entire movie. It was so terrible.

Jess Bess said...

Yes. That is all I have to say about this.

Kathi said...

I told Mike we had to see Mamma Mia, he said Eagle Eye. Needless to say we saw Eagle Eye, which was a big dissapointment. Maybe I'll win nest time. Probably not, you know Mike