I know I am a fabulous dancer and all, but despite what you are thinking, I didn't audition for the show (maybe next year ha ha!). I did go see the season 4 dancers perform on their tour though.
Lindsay, me, and Kim doing our best dance pose
(clearly you can see why I was NOT auditioning)
I went with a couple of my old roommates and had the best time. We are all a little too excited. There were several times during the show that we would look at each other and just start laughing because of the looks of pure joy on our faces. Except for every time we would try to take a picture of our excitement I would just get some ridiculous nervous look on my face as seen below.
Yeah, it's fine that I'm awkward.
Every time a new dance would start I would get overly excited and say something to the effect of, "Oh, I love this dance. It's one of my favorites!" All 12 dancers did a solo, and then there were at least 25 other dances performed. My favorite dance, "Bleeding Love" with Chelsie and Mark was performed, and I was pretty much crying I was so excited. Twitch and Katie performed the door dance, which I had never seen before, and it was amazing. I have YouTubed it several times already now. I may or may not be obsessed with this show. It was well worth the drive, the gas, the money, and getting home at 1:30 in the morning on a school night! I'll definitely be back next year...only time will tell if that's as a dancer or part of the audience.
2 comments:
Wow! So cool you got to go! I can certainly see you as a dancer next season! :)
I think that would have been a blast! Wish I could have gone.
Post a Comment