Cute! Love it! However, remember how I wasn't supposed to let you do this? Ha ha.
cute! I'm about to do the same thing. Did you donate to locks of love?
CUTE!
Very nice! That's so funny, I just got my hair cut on Sunday! Mine is very short, as well. As in, mine wasn't as long as yours, and I cut 7" off.
I can't believe how long your hair was - but I LOVE your new hair cut! And I love your Christmas teacher vest from the last blog. I hope that you wear a different holiday vest every day until Christmas!
Way cute! I love it! It looks so good on you. Dang you had long hair missy.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute! Love it! However, remember how I wasn't supposed to let you do this? Ha ha.
cute! I'm about to do the same thing. Did you donate to locks of love?
CUTE!
Very nice! That's so funny, I just got my hair cut on Sunday! Mine is very short, as well. As in, mine wasn't as long as yours, and I cut 7" off.
I can't believe how long your hair was - but I LOVE your new hair cut! And I love your Christmas teacher vest from the last blog. I hope that you wear a different holiday vest every day until Christmas!
Way cute! I love it! It looks so good on you. Dang you had long hair missy.
Post a Comment