A long overdue update...
We had a surprise ugly sweater party for Kim's 23 birthday. I know, you wish I was your roommate...
We tried to take a normal picture of the roommates at the party...
(This was the best we could do.)
Only a mere week before Christmas, F finally had her Christmas epiphany and figured out what to get her cats for Christmas. I had been getting worried. What was she doing waiting that long to decide? All was well though, and her cats got some new scratching posts...

I've watched lots of wrestling, which Brett kicked some trash at...
I went to DISNEYLAND!
Tower of Terror is my favorite ride! I never get sick of it. We went on this one so many times. We would have multiple fast passes for it at any given time, and the stroller swaps were a nice touch too! We would just run around and around from the exit to the entrance...
(Ugh...little girl on the left side ruined the perfection.)
Just being cute on our last night closing down the park...
We were only a little tired by the end...
I hosted another ugly sweater party...
Brett had a sweet homemade 3-D sweater...
The first week back to work was a rough one for F. The week started off with her purse tipping her over, and her shoulder hit the wall. Two pounds can be quite heavy. Tuesday her arms were numb, and her feet felt like she was walking on marbles. A trip to the chiropractor was mandatory. Wednesday she was feeling much better, however, she was very lucky to be alive. She was within a sixteenth of an inch from severing her brain stem. That is really lucky to hit your shoulder and not completely sever your brain stem. Thursday the new girl in our carpool said she had gone to the doctor for her baby appointment (I'm sure there are better words for this, but seeing how I do not go to a baby doctor yet I can't think of what they are called nor do I care to look it up.) Her blood work had come back and she was low on measles antibodies. Her comment was something to the effect of, "I didn't know that could happen. I'll just have to go get another measles shot after I have the baby." F's comment was slightly more dramatic, "Well, if that's happened to you, then I'm sure that's happened to me. I've got to go to the doctor and get my blood work done to check. My migraine medication does weird things to my body." Then to top it all off, on Friday she had a "migraine".
Back in Logan I went ice skating...
(Shortly after this I fell HARD!)
I accidently joined F's gym. I didn't make the connection until on the way home when I was reading the rules and had an awful memory return to me of F telling me all the rules of her gym. They were eerily similar. I've yet to see her there which is really unfortunate because I was so looking forward to strengthening our backs together so that we could wear matching BFF hoodies.
I've just been a busy little girl.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted an update! I thought you had dropped off the planet.
I'm tutoring a fifth grader at an Elementary School down here in Salt Lake and I always think of you. The teacher of this class is actually insane, and I always think of F.
Those Disneyland pictures are so awesome!
I am glad to hear more about F. I thought she broke her back from wearing hoodies.
Post a Comment