3.02.2010

Blessings in Disguise

This happened on my way to work this morning. A man ran a stop sign.
So I cried a little (an hour) while sitting in a parking lot and then went home.

Now I'm having another 4-Day work week, I get to catch up on The Bachelor, and take naps.



P.S. - I really am okay.

7 comments:

Paige said...

Ah! That looks awful! Did the cops come? Is the stop-sign-runner going to pay for this?

Also, I've been watching the Bachelor and, trust me, you'll be happier if you don't catch up on it.

Nicole Lee said...

Yes the cops came (that's when I cried in a parking lot) and his insurance is paying for everything (as of now).

And you're right, I shouldn't have caught up on the Bach. I wanted to throw up at the end.

Tori said...

So glad you're okay! What a bummer.

Cami Jo said...

ohhh dang it! I bet that was scary...I'm glad you r ok! Maybe you can get your "new" car you always talked about!

Luke and Bridget said...

I'm glad you are ok!!! PS it has been far too long. Also, I love that midge is one of your labels. That poor midge is neglected. You should visit.

Luke and Bridget said...

No No not midge... midget. haha oh gosh.

Lindsay said...

It wasn't the "Kidnapper" from a certain previous Logan accident was it? It seems like he would do something awful like that.

I am glad you are okay.