10.11.2010

Popularity

Well it seems that I am too popular for my own good.
What else is new?

So Adventures of the Carpool is now going to be its own blog!

However, it's going to be private.
So if you want to stay in on the adventure, let me know your email address.  
Either leave me a comment or email me (nicleecec@gmail.com).

Also, I really don't care if I know you or not.  Seriously.  Don't be shy. 
I know it's good for a laugh, and we can all use one every once in a while.    

23 comments:

Chris and Ivory said...

You're the big time now :)
ivorymack@hotmail.com

Luke and Bridget said...

pick me! lbcraen@gmail.com

Nat and Chad said...

You don't know me. I'm creepy. And I stalk you. But you stalk me too. So if you could add me that would be awesome so that I could continue my stalkishness. ;)

Janae said...

wouldn't miss this for the world. janae.bedke@aggiemail.usu.edu

Anonymous said...

heck yes I want in on this! I'm sure someday this will be a movie!
britkanit_19@hotmail.com

SPEAS said...

I want in on reading your hilarious blog! tashaspeas@gmail.com

Holly said...

I feel very strongly about the carpool. I must be part of it.
hollyam@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Couldn't miss out on the laughs :) Add me!
nicure@gmail.com
PS....sorry about the mis-behaving women you work with. They do it out of love.

Paige said...

Yes, please. paigecframe@gmail.com

Tori said...

Hey there my popular cousin, I want in! Hugs...

Jen Frame said...

Me! Me! Pick Me!!

jennie_loo_whoo at yahoo dot com

Kim said...

I want in!
kimbrown18@gmail.com

Sharli said...

Dear girlfriend,
I can't believe you don't already know my email.
Sharliruth@gmail.com
Love, girlfriend

Lindsay said...

You are too popular! I want to continue reading the carpool adventures!
lindsayr29@gmail.com

Mattson Family said...

Me too please! Matzjc@gmail.com

Tiff said...

I'm game. tiff.paddock@gmail.com

Tori said...

my email is dtcox04@gmail.com, by the way... :)

Anonymous said...

Add me too! I don't want to miss out on any exciting adventures!

Shannon said...

Yes, please!
shanny_eveski@yahoo.com

Stefanie said...

Hello - this is girlfriend's sister - I want in! stefaniepete@gmail.com

Bethany said...

beth_014@hotmail.com

The Olson Family said...

Could I please follow your carpool adventures too! karinstowell@hotmail.com

Ashley said...

Hey I just barely found your blog! And then I saw this, so if you really are going private please add me! I have an incredibly boring job and your blog will give me one more thing to look at! Thanks! flutterby_501@hotmail.com