9.28.2010

Status Quo

Went to the Brad Paisley concert with some friends, but that's not the point of this.  
I know I should be embarrassed by these pictures that I'm posting, but after how we got started, I don't think I could be more embarrassed.  
Jake came to pick me up from work and had the pleasure of meeting a few my co-workers first (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)  Words were exchanged.  I  just covered my face and repeated, "I don't know what to do!"  I don't remember the last time I blushed so much.

After that experience my embarrassment status quo was filled for the day, so the rest of the night was for amateurs.  A big shout out goes to Janae for documenting the grossest night in history.  
I put them in order from decent to REALLY?
(This was our monthly meeting.  We get really stressed if we don't see each other at least once a month.  Preferably at a concert.)
Janae was our mother for the night.
And this is where things really started going downhill...
Again, thank you Janae. 
And I think that sums up the night.
Bless my heart.

No comments: