9.12.2010

Deja Vu

Janae and I hadn't seen our friend, John, for five or so weeks, so we met up again at USANA.
He was delightful as always.  However, they kept showing close-ups of his face as he was singing and it was not attractive.  It looked like he had a stroke and one side of his face was all saggy.  But he sounded fantastic and that's all that matters.

And I got to spend time with these girls:

To top it all of though, there was good people watching.
These pictures do not do it justice.  This girl was ca-razy.  During one song she actually cried.  
Here she is just a dancing away.  Notice how everyone around them has cleared away.  I don't blame them.
Then this is where the real fun began. Thanks to the guy we got to see a lot more of her stomach than we wanted to.  Pretty sure that we saw a baby being made. I fell over I was laughing so hard.  
People are great.

It was a good night, John.  Hopefully we can do it again soon.

No comments: