1.23.2011

Consumed

With what you ask?  Aggie Basketball.  And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thursday I went to the game with Kade.

 Saturday a whole bunch of us went to the game.
 We happily waited outside in the freezing cold to get ourselves some good seats.
 Except I guess Kade and Dustin weren't so happy.

There was a mass of students waiting outside.  When they opened the doors people just started pushing and shoving.  It was quite the adrenaline rush.  Janae and I just laughed, what else is new?
Within minutes of the doors being opened, the entire student section of over 4000 seats was filled up.  It's pretty crazy, and it's still an hour before game time.
Moral of the story:  We love our Aggies!
Freezing cold weather, being trampled, late night games, or annoying fans (pictured above, not us, the guy behind us) cannot keep us from being there.

Also, today at church one of the basketball players was confirmed and another spoke, so half of the team was there.  Best day of church.  I bet that's what Heaven is like.

1 comment:

Kaylen said...

You would cut me out of that picture.