It is currently 1:00 in the morning.
Janae and I just spent the last 40 minutes LISTENING to an Aggie game. Yes, listening to it on the radio.
They were playing in Hawaii. I tuned in right as it was going into the first overtime. I say first, because there were TWO overtimes. It was so stressful. (Side note: I knew they played tonight, so when I got home a little after midnight I checked the score. At least I thought I did. What I really checked was the game that we played against Hawaii in Logan on DECEMBER 29. It's almost the same. So I thought we had won until Janae text me to tell me how stressed she was.)
I wish you could have seen us though. Really. Not only were were listening to the game, we were listening to the game together. As in, I'm in Logan, and Janae is in SLC. It was necessary. We're really cute like that, not obsessed at all.
Also, we only refer to the players by their first names, because we think we are best friends with them. It's fine.
Good news though: WE WON!
2 comments:
One of the most stressful moments of my life. Laura was so scared. She said she didn't know how to handle seeing me like that. We are best friends with them, you don't go to church with anyone other than your best friends.
If you wish I can direct you to a website where most every game is shown. That way you can not only listen, but watch the game.
Post a Comment