Not everything I do is crafty and/or girly. Exhibit A. (AKA the only exhibit.)
Cliff jumping. I love being in the water. I love a little adrenaline rush. Porcupine Dam is perfect for me. There are baby cliffs for me to start with and then work my way up to higher cliffs. No matter how many times I go, it is scary every single time. Even if I just jumped off two minutes ago, taking that leap off the cliff again gets my heart going a little. The fall is fine, the plunge is fine, it's the leap.
Anyway a group of us went this past weekend and had a great time.
Getting ready for the swim across the lake.
The dog that kept scaring me.
I don't even scream or act girly when I do this.
Taking the leap.
The whole group. Three of us already hit the water though. Next time I'll be at the top!
It's such an awesome summer activity. It never gets old!





1 comment:
Looks like you are having a super fun summer vacation! Cliff jumping is a great way to get an adrenaline rush =)
Are you still teaching at North Park? 5th Grade? Dating?Email me an update!
Post a Comment