Girlfriend and I went to the lake.
I tried so hard to wakeboard. Got up for about two seconds, then got so excited I forgot what I was doing and fell over.
We stopped at Smith and Edwards after for some booty tooching in the tank,
really saucy pictures,
and really special pictures.
Janae, Laura, and I treated ourselves to a pedicure, Thai food, and Red Mango.
I went to the Box Elder County Fair and went to the rodeo.
I went through the TEMPLE.
Some of my family came with me, including Dan,
my parents, grandma, and others not pictured.
Girlfriend was there too. Kim met up with us after too.
It was a pretty grown-up thing of me to do.
So yep, lamest post ever. There was nothing funny about that, but that's what I've been doing.
1 comment:
I've decided it's more fun to watch people wakeboard than to actually try! haha And that's awesome you went through the temple!
Post a Comment