10.02.2011

Rascal Flatts

Laura, Janae, and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert at the beginning of September. 
It started off with really nice weather. 
Then the next thing we know it is POURING rain.  I am not trying to be dramatic here, it was seriously pouring rain.  It started soaking through the blankets we were hiding under. There wasn't a dry spot on me. I was stressed I was going to be freezing, but ended up mostly drying out. 

These pictures do not do justice to how hard it was raining.   At one point it was hailing.  We were sitting in puddles.  

We also found our favorite people nearby.  Of course.  There was lots of fist pumping, singing to each other, and general ridiculousness.  I loved it. 
Not pictured is my parents.  Yes, I went to a concert with my parents.  My mom loved these people too and had me take a picture of them with her camera.  See where I get my people watching love from?

Here we are just enjoying ourselves, only slightly worse for the wear after the rainstorm.  

After the concert we had to haul our 50 pounds of blankets to the car.  We used a trash bag to get them to the car.  It took both Janae and I to carry it.  One of the blankets was a huge denim and flannel blanket, yeah, not heavy at all.  

On the way home we decided we needed french fries and took this gem of a picture in the drive thru.  We are so cute.  Good thing we have each other.  

No comments: