For the third time I went to Odyssey Dance Company's THRILLER.
With my cute roommate Jamie
I love going to this show even if the girls before the show creep me out when they get in my personal space. As per usual, I screamed and caused everyone in the place to look my way. I was going to take a picture of my friend with one of the zombie girls and he was getting awfully close to her. Right before I took the picture, she hissed at him. He didn't flinch, but it sure scared me. I completely missed the picture. I am special. I know they don't look that creepy, but when they are right next to you and breathing on you it is upsetting. The first year I went I got surrounded by 8 of them. One of them was perched on the back of my chair breathing on me. I thought my roommate was sitting next to me, so I turned toward her to hide my face. She had gotten up and ran down the aisle though, so I ended up touching one of them and freaking out. And when you get scared it just attracts more of them. Good times
It's fine that her arm is that far behind her head
This is the one that hissed
I was able to get close enough to this one long enough to get a picture
She wasn't as creepy as some of them
3 comments:
Creepy! But fun. I'm glad that at this concert you didn't get trampled by moshers and crowd surfers.
Cute blog... I stocked you down through Bridget :)
I am a big screamer, so I think you sound like you did pretty good. I would love to go to something like that. You are always doing something fun.
Post a Comment