10.30.2008

School Spirit

Lately I feel like my life revolves around work, work, and more work.
So I guess it's good that I act like a ten year old while I'm there or I might go insane.



Athletic Day - I had to be an athletic supporter

Pajama Day - And yes I did actually look like a 10 year old and yes I did give a presentation in my class that night dressed like that.

Hat Day - Hat Numero UNO
But then I found this one in my classroom...

This is generally a decoration on a bulletin board (and it just took me several tries to spell bulletin correctly even though that was a spelling word last week) but it suited its new purpose rather nicely I would say
And Crazy Hair Day - At first the kids were very disappointed that I didn't do anything, but then they saw the other side of me.  I know it's not that crazy, but it's definitely not normal.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

So I know your pictures are funny, but you also look like a model. Seriously your picture are cute and whoever took them was a good photographer.

Luke and Bridget said...

I wish you were my 5th grade teacher... miss your face!!! We need to talk.

Caytee said...

You are awesome! I wish I had you as my fifth grade teacher. Man, I couldn't stand my fifth grade teacher. I love the pirate and the hair. You crack me up!