12.30.2008

Bert


Dedicated to Brett.

He says the most ridiculous things sometimes. 
 Usually to my mom who doesn't find them as funny as I do.
________________________________________________
Mom:  You need to go feed Cooper (the dog).  You're not being very nice.
Brett:  You're not being very nice.  You're not feeding me.
________________________________________________
Brett came in wearing snowy boots.
Mom:  Take those boots off before you get my floor all dirty.
Brett:  You come take the boots off and make me a sandwich.
SILENCE
Brett:  (very hesitant) You could make me a sandwich if you want.
Yeah, maybe you had to be there, but it was pretty funny.
My mom actually did make him a sandwich. 
Brett later said:  See, I just know how to get Mom to do what I want.  A little bossiness with a little flattery at the end.
_______________________________________________
Brett was a little gassy...imagine that...and blamed our dog Dasher.
Mom:  Quit that, you're being rude.
Brett:  Okay, I'll stop blaming Dasher.

No comments: