JANUARY:
Was spent doing something I love!
Attending lots of Utah State basketball games!!!
Sharli, me, and Kim at a basketball game
FEBRUARY:
Sharli and I got confused about what month it was.
We apparently thought it was October and time to dress up.
Sharli and me as President and Nancy Reagan
(it was President's Day)
Me and Sharli doing Barbie Aerobics
MARCH:
Who knows where March went. Must have been busy.
APRIL:
Safely participated in a concert. Thank goodness for seats!
Jess, me, and Ali at the Paramore and Jimmy Eat World Concert
MAY:
I love SPRING! because it lets me go here...
To the best rope swing ever :)
It swings over this little canal
JUNE:
Brought NO MORE SCHOOL and a STOMP concert.
Kim and I in front of the theatre
JULY:
With July came my adventuresome side that doesn't come out very often.
Rappelling @ Zion's National Park...my first time there
I tried wakeboarding but it didn't work out very well
So I stuck to tubing instead
Spent the 4th of July "skim boarding"
I usually missed the board
I was very good at sliding on my stomach though
I was also an EFY counselor
Where I spent a lot of time doing this...
Braden, Sharli, and me DANCING!
We know, we know, we look good!
AUGUST:
August came with the dreading feeling of having to go back to work soon.
But first a little more fun.

Headed to Vegas with Jess and Bridget where we went to a murder mystery dinner
VIP style

We got our new Breaking Dawn books

Filled up the trunk with a lot of bags
(a lot of that may have possibly been my 4 pairs of shoes)

And a lot of swimming
Well, it was more sitting in the water than swimming
The majority of Breaking Dawn was read in that pool
Then off to the wilderness to cause a scene in the canoe with Janae
I also had some visitors to help break in my new bed...
Thanks Matt and Dan
You guys are just too cute...and you know what I mean by cute
SEPTEMBER:
Back to work but still going strong.
Linsday, me, and Kim at the So You Think You Can Dance Tour
Sharli and me with the violinist from Yellowcard
You may be wondering how we got so lucky
Wonder no more...just go here
OCTOBER:
I love this month. And I love Thriller!
Creepo girl from Thriller
NOVEMBER:
Many good things in November. Thanksgiving, lots of food, and Twilight.

Cheryl, me, Jamie, and Kim waiting in the FREEZING COLD to go see Twilight
It was worth it
Edward grew on me
DECEMBER:
December came and went. During that time the fam headed to Disneyland.
More on this to come later
Anyway, that was my year. Hope you had a wonderful year too and may 2009 be even better!
Happy New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment