This weekend my alma mater (I've just always wanted to say that) USU played BYU in basketball. BYU, being the sissies that they are, wouldn't come up to Logan to play. The game was held at the Energy Solutions Arena instead. So we packed up the Spectrum and headed down to Salt Lake.
Kim, me, and Janae so excited to be heading to the game
The game was loud, exciting, loud, competitive, and loud. Oh yeah, did I mention how loud it was in there. There was screaming and yelling, banging on seats, jumping up and down, and lots of school spirit. We definitely overpowered BYU in that aspect of the game.
Unfortunately the team wasn't able to do the same. We lost by 5. It was a little depressing, but still a good game. But win or lose, at least we don't live in Provo!
2 comments:
Hey, I live in Provo!!! But only for a week and a half more. Can we still be friends if I tell you that I really hate BYU football???
Oh man! I was TOTALLY downtown while this was happening. Dana and I were headed to the symphony and saw all the USU and BYU fans, and I kept hoping I'd see someone I know. You should have given me a call.
Also, I don't get the YBU thing. Is it supposed to be like "why be you?" ...when you could be me? I don't get it.
Post a Comment