GOOD FOOD:
We started out the night celebrating Luke's birthday at Texas Roadhouse.
The rolls there are to die for. I love them so much. I could just eat the rolls and call it a meal.
GOOD FRIENDS:
Next stop was a concert. Janae and one of her friends were there waiting for us (for a while), so we bribed them to not hate us by buying them slushies.
Yes, our tongues, teeth, and lips were blue for a while.
Bridgey and I were color coordinated...
All the way from our heads...
Right down to our....
TOES!
Bridget and Luke.
And this is poor Curtis. He got to have his first Bridget and Nicole experience for many hours. He seemed to endure it well though and was a good sport through all of our loudness.
GOOD MUSIC:
This has to be my favorite way to enjoy a concert. Summer night. Blankets on the lawn. No
mosh pits.
THE FRAY!
This was the third time I've seen them now and every time they amaze me.
They are so fantastic live.
Good food. Good friends. Good music.
Nothing better.
2 comments:
Man, how I love you guys!
Poor Curtis. Bless his heart. "It is like there are two of you..." haha.
Post a Comment