7.18.2009

I'm Especially For YOU! (Birthday Edition)

I spent the day of my big 2-3 b-day with these kids.
EFY birthdays are pretty awesome.  I was sung to about 30 times.  Also, I can get anyone to do anything for me.  I was woken up bright and early to be sung to and receive these gems:
Toothpaste (white of course!), post-it notes, and delicious chocolate cake.
I'm spoiled - I know.

Anyway...
We had the best company name ever:  CONTEND WITH ANGER!
Our cheer that went along with it was sweet too.  I'm pretty sure that whenever we would do our cheer that everyone else would be jealous.
Other than our name and cheer, we struggled.
They were an interesting bunch.  It was probably my hardest week as a counselor.
It was still a ton of fun, just a lot different than in the past in terms of unity.
My girls were beautiful though!

Like I said, our cheer was fantastic and our skit made it to cheer off!


Funny story:  Sharli's cousin was in my group.  He was a funny kid.
This picture is for Sharli:  The booty tooch.
There were also mass amounts of cheerleaders EVERYWHERE!  
All week we've been talking about modesty, and then we had cheerleaders in practically nothing all around us.  
This kid would cover his eyes and yell, "BRAIN FREEZE!" any time that they were around.  
It always made me laugh.
I'm sure you can tell from my lack of description that this wasn't my favorite week.
It made me appreciate my Beans more than I already did.  

2 comments:

Caytee said...

Look at you! How many sessions are you doing? YOu are incredible!

Caytee said...

PS Happy Belated BIRTHDAY to you! Pretend I am singing to you the 31st time that day.