9.21.2009

Nicole's Big Outdoor Excursion

Last weekend I went up to Willard Peak with a few friends.
We all know how outdoorsy I am, so of course there was hiking, caving, rock climbing, fire, tent pitching, killing my dinner with my own hands, and general rolling in the dirt.
Or...
This is what really happened:
After a bumpy
and crazy 
ride, we made it to the top.
Leah and I didn't know most of the peeps there so we were each other's friends.
We hung out at Inspiration Point for a while.
Kimmie is such an inspiration to us all.
(Christiansen, don't be mad.)
We taught Brady how to be America's Next Top Model and smile with his eyes.
The plan was to watch the sun go down, but it was a little chilly, so that didn't happen.
Instead we did things like this:
Brady missed the memo to jump on three.
Also, I am amazing.
But we helped him learn how to count to three.
After laughing until our stomachs hurt, we strapped Brady in the back, gave him a little snack, and drove back down the mountain.
I didn't get dirty.
I didn't have to hike.
I didn't have to sleep on the cold ground.
I love the outdoors!

1 comment:

Jess Bess said...

I could handle this kind of outdoor activity! Ha ha.