2:40 - Left from Sharli and Dan's house. Headed toward SLC for Kim's wedding reception.
4:00 - Dropped Dan off to buy a motorcycle.
5:15 - Arrived at Kim's, where we met up with these peeps:
Janae, the cutie bridesmaid
5:50: The bouquet toss. As much as it looks like we are really trying, no one moved and it fell right in front of us.
Heather picked it up.
6:15 - Dan had motorcycle problems. Stopped on the side of the freeway.
6:30 - Back in the car. Listened to MJ's Will You Be There.
7:15 - Arrived to rescue the stranded Dan.
7:17 - Dan says, "If it wasn't embarrassing enough be to stranded on the side of the freeway, now I have you two dancing."
7:20 - Dan says, "No one has even stopped to help. If they stop now that you two are here then I'll be mad." Sharli and I did things like this:
9:05 - Mission accomplished. Thank you YouTube.
9:06 - 90's sing-a-long. Spice Girls' Wannabe, Hanson's MMMBop, and Aqua's Barbie Girl.
9:27 - Back in Logan.
1 comment:
You have WAY too much fun girl!!
Post a Comment