By time I mean: November-March.
There aren't many things I get as excited about as Aggie Basketball.
If you haven't been to one of our games at home, you just don't understand.
Aggie Basketball could keep me living in Logan for the rest of my life. That's how much I love it.
I love it so much that I'll wait in the freezing cold to get good seats and then hang out for an hour before the game starts. It's worth it.
This weekend we had our first away game, and of course I was there. Not playing in the Spectrum always makes me a little nervous. Good thing I had Janae there with me so we could hold on to our hair together (that's what I do when I get nervous).
At one point in the game we were only up by four points, and we were not rebounding the ball very well. The ball was just rolling around on the floor, Janae and I were screaming at the top of our lungs, "Get the ball! Get it!" The little boys across the aisle were slightly frightened.
We won though!
Can't wait for the rest of the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment