USU Basketball started last weekend.
I have been waiting for this since last March. No joke.
We got there nice and early to claim our spot on the sixth row to create history as the Sixth Row Banditos.
I am so excited for the season to get going! I'm sure there will be much more to come on this later.
Saturday I watched Brett play his last football game. I still think Brett is twelve, so I don't understand how he is a senior in high school.
I headed to the parentals' house afterward for a free meal at Applebee's.
Then I made Brett dress up for Halloween.
He was a tourist. We even packed some tickets and snacks in his fanny pack.
I went and saw Michael Jackson: This Is It and I l.o.v.e.d. it. It would have been an amazing concert. The technology and the stage was incredible.
Sunday I found a leak in the water heater at my parents' house. It had been going for a while and soaked all sorts of stuff in the storage room. We started moving stuff into Ali's room and realized that it had gone under the wall and SOAKED her carpet. It was smelly in there. So we had to clean out her room, wetvac the bajillion gallons of water out of the carpet, and then rip all of the carpet and padding out. Good day.
1 comment:
Water leaks are the worst, but seniors dressed up for Halloween are the BEST!
Post a Comment