There is this boy that goes to all of the Utah State events. I've seen him around but managed to avoid him...until now.
Him: So...have you met me before?
Me: (I thought he asked if I had been there before) Yeah, I have.
Him: No, have you MET me before?
Me: Oh, no, I haven't.
Him: So, are you an athlete?
Me: Umm...I can play sports, but I wouldn't call myself an athlete by any means.
Him: You really look like a volleyball player. You have a great body. Do you play volleyball?
Me: I did in high school for a little bit.
Him: Well you look like you still do.
Me: ---------------
Him: Since you're an athlete I think you'll really like these pictures. (Proceeds to pull out a stack of pictures from his pocket.) It's from when Utah State beat BYU.
Me: (Well this must be from basketball then.) (Look at the picture and see a football scoreboard.) When was this?
Him: Oh this is when I beat them on Playstation.
Me: --------------
Him: So you have a really nice body.
Me: --------------
EC? Perhaps.
2 comments:
Wow, hmmm....he's a keeper.
well i think you have a body of a tennis player myself, not so much of a volleyball, but whatev... and EC... yes i saw im also......spred him on a cracker:)ha
Post a Comment