First of all, and this must be said, my loyalties are still with *NSYNC.
That being said, I morphed back into my 13 year old self last night. Okay, well maybe not MY 13 year old self because I would have NEVER been caught at a Backstreet Boys concert, so we'll just say A 13 year old girl.
We were so excited to be there, until the opening act came out...
a DJ. AWFUL.
For half an hour we just had to sit there listening to some guy play other people's music.
Clearly not pleased.
This middle aged mommy provided lots of entertainment though with her silver dancing shoes and "dancing fuel". She was a hoot. Waving her hands in the air, booty shaking, and fist pumps.
She had it going on.
But then they finally came out! I think my eardrums are still recovering from all of the screaming. The entire night was just hilarious. They played some of their old music videos while the sang. I was dying. Their current dance moves also left a little something to be desired. I'm sure *NSYNC used to dance the exact same way, but my 13 year old self doesn't remember it that way.
Why you ask? He's the tallest.
Thank you BSB for helping me relive my psuedo-13 year old dreams.
Here's to JNCO jeans and butterfly clips!
3 comments:
Man, I wish I was there. I love BSB...still. ha
Oh, poor 7th grade... Why did we think it was cute to have butterflies sticking out of our heads? Nick was always my favorite.
I am glad that you have not become a traitor to the NSYNC empire.
I like the mom in blue sitting behind you guys in the 4th pic. She's cool.
Anyway, good times thinking about the NSYNC concerts we attended in earlier years. It sounds like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment