Hooray for Brett! Nicole, I too am wiping away the tears as I think of little Brett (okay, gigantic Brett) bring all grown up! Such a neat cousin. I love all of you guys so much!
YAY Brett! I remember every Sunday when he would come over to the house and knock, then put his face on the window to the door to see if anyone was home. Good stuff...
4 comments:
Hooray for Brett! Nicole, I too am wiping away the tears as I think of little Brett (okay, gigantic Brett) bring all grown up! Such a neat cousin. I love all of you guys so much!
That's so weird. I miss the subdivision days! Good job Brett!
I think baby Brett has some of the whitest hair I have ever seen.
YAY Brett! I remember every Sunday when he would come over to the house and knock, then put his face on the window to the door to see if anyone was home. Good stuff...
Post a Comment