2.03.2011

Again.

Yep, another post about basketball.  Deal with it.
We played one of our top opponents in our conference, and the game was on ESPN which always makes it more exciting.  Since it was a big game though, that means getting to the game extra early, and that means waiting out in the 12 degree weather.  It makes for fun times.

 (Not really sure why Kade felt like his id card should be in the picture)
 Waiting in the cold invokes different emotions in us all.
 And it just turns some of us into creeps.

Once inside we began to thaw while we waited another hour for the game to start.
Right before the game got going, blue latex gloves were passed out to the entire student section.  

 They were hot and gross, but sacrifices must be made for my team.
 The gloves made it so loud in there.  It's already a crazy place, but this just topped it off.
And it looked pretty cool too.
The Spectrum has to be one of my favorite places on earth.

Then of course there was Wild Bill.  His face cracks me up.

 ESPN just loves Wild Bill.
Singing I'm a Little Teapot has to be one of my favorite moments in the Spectrum.

 We are pretty much the best fans ever.

After our 22 point win, we waited outside in the cold some more to watch the A turn blue.

And it did.  Because the Aggies are the best.

2 comments:

Janae said...

We are the best fans ever. Also, you're (I did that just for you) blog is my favorite. I probably wouldn't read it if ever other post was not about our boys. Yep they are OURS!

Paige said...

I just got back from a cruise to Mexico, and while we were on the boat I was walking through a bar and saw the Aggies on T.V.!!! It was very exciting to stop and watch them in Mexico. I should have known to look for you.