2.07.2011

What Else...

MORE BASKETBALL
But not the Aggies this time.  More Jazzy Jazz.

The Jazz stunk it up though.  The Aggies played that night too (I knew what was happening and the stats during the entire game compliments of my phone though).  If I had to choose just one team to win it would be my Aggies, and they did.  So regardless of how the Jazz did, I was still a happy girl.

I told Janae jokingly (okay, only like 20% joking) that she needed to wear stripes and a cardi to match me.  She did.  I braided my bangs back before we left, and then we felt it was necessary for Janae to have a braid too (you just can't see hers).  We just like to be one person.  We already planned what we'll be wearing in Vegas next month, so watch for those pictures.
(The guy behind Janae has a briefcase on his lap.  He did not move from that position or facial expression the entire game.)

We tried to get Laura to join in our fun, but her closet was lacking stripes.  This was the best she could do.  (Another girl that came to the game with us did have on purple stripes that matched Janae and I.  We didn't know her though, so we didn't bother her for a picture.)
 Next time, we'll just go shopping before and buy the exact same shirt.  Maybe then the Jazz will win.  They could probably sense that our outfits were just a little off, and that's why their game was a little off too.

1 comment:

Lindsey Chadwick said...

NICOLE!! Its so good to hear from you!! School is good...half way done! I know, I think the Logan session was my favorite EFY week out of all of them! Good timeS!!