4.01.2011

I Guess It's Time...

...to let the cat out of the bag.  

Despite the many (MANY, MANY, MANY) likes, comments, emails, and texts (we are talking close to 100) offering your congratulations, Kade and I are not engaged.  

It's nice to know that I have friends though.  It might be HAD friends after this though.  
I hope you still love me anyway.


The kids in my class just ate it up.  I told them at the end of the day today that it wasn't real, and a good chunk of them didn't believe me.  They thought the joke was that I said it was a joke, because they "saw him propose to [me] right in front of [them]!"

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!!!  Hope you fooled someone too!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

FYI I totally believed you. I called my Mom and everything. I forgot that this is not your first April Fool's trick :)

Britney said...

How many times have you been "engaged" now? When you actually do get engaged, I am not going to believe you. :0)

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be real soon...then no body's gonna believe you lol!!