3.31.2011

He Liked It...

I had a visitor at work today...
Kade randomly showed up and made me the happiest girl on earth today.


He brought me these...
 I thought the flowers were great.
Until I saw this...





...







...






...






...


I guess he liked it, so he put a ring on it!
We couldn't be happier about starting our lives together!


(sorry it's sideways)

More details to come...

8 comments:

Mattson Family said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU NICLY! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm excited for more details!

Mattson Family said...

PS. I just realized you have the wrong blog address for me on your blog list it is trevorjamie.blogspot.com!

Chris and Ivory said...

Holy rock! Congrats girl... Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Jimmy & Amy said...

Yea! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Oh my gosh! Congratulations!

*Sami* said...

I SO SO SO LOVE this!!!!! Yay can't wait to hear more about this

Paige said...

Wait. What's the date today?

Luke and Bridget said...

Does he speak spanish? I can't remember, but I am pretty sure it was a requirement for you to marry them per Bridget. I think he is adorable. If he speaks spanish... I approve. If not, he should take a class and I still approve. LOVES!!!