3.18.2011

SB11 - We Lived For GAMEDAY: part nine

LAST ONE!  Thanks to Skylar taking mine, Kade, and Janae's camera we had lots of Kodak moments...
In no particular order I present to you:  ALL THE LEFTOVERS!

 No words.

Too many emotions for one picture.

  Happy Aggie Feet.

 I wasn't present for this one, but this is KK, 1990, and Coders' best sides.

 Back when they didn't hate us.

 Gimp.

 Kade has Asian hair.

 Presh.

 Best bball fans.

 Jumping with Aggie pride.

 Family photo-op.

 Really.  I do.

Three BESTIES in a row.

 I like Janae and Kade in this one.

 One big happy family.  

 Don't know why Skylar is always angry, he actually likes us.

 Vegas.  It can happen to the best of us.

 Return of the 1980's.

 "Just gaze into each other's eyes."

And that about sums up Spring Break 2011 where We Lived for GAMEDAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that this wonderful trip took up 9 blog posts. We are just that much fun. Have I read all nine of them at least 20 times? Yes. After I am done commenting I will probably go back and read all the posts from this season. Judge me. See if I care.