Last weekend was the WAC bball tournament, and of course I had to be there.
This time we didn't have to go to nasty Reno though. We headed to Viva Las Vegas this year!
Everyone else headed down Thursday, but I had to pretend like I was a grown-up and work, so I hopped a plane Friday after work to make it just in time for the game. My plane was late taking off because they had overbooked it and spent 15 minutes asking if anyone wanted to give up their seat. I was getting ticked. Did they not understand that the Aggies were playing that night?
When I finally saw Janae waiting for me at the airport, I literally ran toward her just like a scene from a movie. We are adorable.
Anyway, we headed straight to the first game where we put our tats on to show our Aggie pride.
We met up with Kade at the game. He tried to take a picture for us, but his arm was super shaky. Janae called him Grandpa, and apparently I thought that was really funny.
These are the boys we "went" with, KK, 1990, and Coders. I use the term WENT very loosely because we saw them a total of about 4 hours at the games. They just loved us.
For our first game we played San Jose State. It was much closer than it should have been, but we still won, and that's all that mattered.
During the game, we stood by some pretty annoying peeps (as usual).
One group of girls sat down the entire time. We were having a hard time figuring out why they drove all the way to Vegas to pay money to sit.
The people next to us were giving the people in front of us back rubs and then they'd switch rows. Do they not know there is a game going on???
Janae and I have a rule that the Aggies deserve our full attention, and that is definitely what we gave them!
1 comment:
High Kicks won't be the same. They just won't. ( I realize this has nothing to do with the post, but get over it)
Post a Comment