3.18.2011

SB11 - We Lived For GAMEDAY: part three

So much happened on day two that I don't even know where to start.
Oh wait, yes I do...
Janae's morning wake up call for the boys.
 Yep they didn't even budge other than for Coders to say, "GO BACK TO BED!"

The boys took off for the day, with the car keys, but only one room key this time.  Adios.
We took the opportunity to meet up with Kade for some pool time.
 A bunch of others came down later to join us, but Janae, Kade, and I were definitely the Three Musketeers of the day.  At the pool we played some great games of 1 or 2.  Speedo/man boobs (except these babies where way beyond that) won for the day.

And just for Janae - one of my favorite parts of the day was when she was asked, "Are you dating...?"  Classic.  I laughed for at least five minutes.  

After swimming, Janae and I straightened our hair.  To some, this might not be a big deal.  To us, this is a big endeavor.  We plan our hair around trips so that we don't have to do it, but we took one for the team at the pool.  We got ready in award winning time though, and were quite proud of ourselves.  While we were doing this, we also found some time to leave the boys some awards.  1990 got the cleanest award.  Coders got the messiest award...he really earned that one.  We still can't figure out why they would not want to spend time with us.

Then it was off to In & Out.  Delish.
 (Kade, Janae, Skylar aka GIMP, Baby Joe, and Quinn)

In & Out was packed, so Janae and I kindly found the group some tables across the street at the gift shop and let the boys serve us by bringing us our food.
 They couldn't have been happier...


I think it's safe to say that a good morning was had by all.

What were the other boys doing during this time you may be wondering?  Well let me tell you.  They went to the MWC Conference championship to watch their precious Jimmer.  Earlier that morning we told the boys we would be interested in going to the game, to cheer for SDSU obviously, but clearly there was some miscommunication, also know as, they didn't want us there.  Which was fine, because they paid $50 to watch BYU lose, and I wouldn't pay that much to watch BYU, regardless of the loss.

The one thing Janae and I wanted to do was get to the game early on Saturday to see our boys warm-up and do high kicks one last time in person.  They all knew that, but we got the nicest text from them saying:  "We may have gone to see Jimmer play.  If you want you can head over to our game earlier without us.  Or you can wait and we'll pick you up on our way through town."  Remember how we didn't have a car???  Luckily we had Kade though, and he got us to those high kicks with time to spare.  Bless him.

The story gets even better though.  The car the boys are driving is Janae's car.  Even better than that though, when they came out of the BYU game, they came out to the sight of Janae's car being hooked up to a tow truck because they had parked illegally.  Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, the car didn't get towed away.
Way to go boys, way to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your favorite part of the day. Judge me if I did date him okay? Really though a lot of judging would be allowed.