3.18.2011

SB11 - We Lived For GAMEDAY: part five

Now for the CHAMPIONSHIP game!  
Janae and I got to see our last high hicks of the season.  It just won't be the same anymore.
(It's so hard to capture them actually kicking, but take our word for it, they are great!)

 (Really not sure why my face is so pink or why my bangs are doing that.)

Only friends... 
Now SCRUNCHIE BESTIES!!!


 And all that's missing from this one is the ring.

Kade got to meet the Aggie Pope.
 At least one of them was excited about it, right?

Speaking of excitement, 1990, Coders, and KK couldn't be happier to see us after our day apart.

We stood by some of the same ridiculous girls as the night before.  Conversation revolved around shopping, where they would eat for dinner after the game (this one was about two minutes into the game), why the other team would get points if it didn't go in the basket (goal tending), and my personal favorite, "Why does the other team get to shoot the ball while everyone just stands around?" (pretty sure that would be a foul).  Where did we find these people?

Worth it though, because we of course won the game and the WAC tournament!!!
With that, we rushed the court to party and cut down the nets (again).
 And with that, "We're going dancing', we're going dancin'!"  Our Aggie boys are the best!

We did manage to get one picture of us and Coders, 1990, and KK.  
 You can't fake happiness like this.

After this, the court started clearing off and Janae and I proceeded to do what we do best...be the team stalkers.  Every team's got 'em, right?
 Tai
 Brady
 Brady again...
Pooh
(Yep, we stared at him long enough that he awkwardly asked if we wanted a picture...)
Kade couldn't have been happier to take all of these for us.

It's been a great four years boys!  We will miss you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should probably tag Earnest in that picture on facebook. After all he was the one that asked for a picture with us. He probably wants it for his scrapbook. Also I think that is Brady in both pictures not Tyler. I will let you think it is Tyler though cause I know how much you love him.

Nicole Lee said...

You're right - I'm embarrassed and will change it right now! I need to study some of these pictures more.