School's out for the summer! Except for that now I don't know what to do with all of my free time. I am very open to suggestions of how to spend my time. I think this is pretty much the first time since I was 12 that I have not been going to school and working, and now I'm doing neither. It's a strange feeling.
I spent my first day of summer vacation by going on a random little adventure with a friend. It started by getting some Panda Express for lunch. But of course we couldn't just eat it there. We ended up taking a little drive out to Newton Lake and eating it there. This half an hour lunch somehow turned into a three hour lunch. Here's a few of the things that that were seen/done along the way:
We found a random house in the middle of nowhere that appeared to have gargoyles in front of it. Upon closer inspection, they were actually pitbull gargoyles. Very interesting.
Wd did find some pretty views.
And some random old furniture.
Don't ask.
So happy to be out of school!
He considered taking this crap home. Really.
We found the hobbit shack.
We had a ANTM photo shoot.
But then Brad yelled, "SNAKE!" and I freaked out.
And then we found a disgusting animal skull on the side of the road.
Looks like it's going to be a great summer.
4 comments:
Oh Brad Henrie...only with him would you find a bunch of creepy/weird things. I am sad I missed out. "Umm some creepy guy is staring at you guys."
This does seem like an appropriate way to spend the first day of summer. However, I want to know what Brad's excuse was. Doesn't he have a job or school to be going to?
BRAD!? what the H is going on???
Your random furniture pictures were no surprise when I realized who you were with. When you passed the "tally" on to him, did that rekindle the friendship?
Post a Comment