6.11.2011

Here's to CAS...

With lots of extra time on our hands this summer, Girlfriend and I are working on becoming domestic.  I know that my mother is hoping this will help me acquire a boyfriend, because apparently I don't have any other marketable skills.  We have a whole list of things that we plan on doing, most of them involve being crafty.  It has the potential to be really dangerous.  Craftiness does not bring out the proper ladies in us.   

We blog stalk a lot.  I'm OBSESSED, there is no other way to put it, with this website - CURBLY.  
If only I had the time, money, skills, and motivation to do some of that stuff.  

Girlfriend and I plan on documenting this entire summer, so probably Girlfriend will be the only one that will still read my blog.  Except she might be the only one that does anyway.  
Stay tuned for many CAS (for those privileged enough to know what that means) adventures.  

1 comment:

Sharli said...

I heart CAS, and I feel maybe a tinge of guilt/pleasure that craftiness does not bring out the proper lady in me.

Love, Girlfriend