6.20.2011

Sister Wives {Week 2}

Here's how WEEK 2 went down:

I won all the monies in poker.  
Really. 
Couldn't have been prouder.
And please ignore my "I just took a 3 hour nap and then played tennis so I have no make-up on" face.
Girlfriend and I made everyone else hate us with how much we love each other.  

 We untangled string that has seen three years of EFYers rummaging through it.  

 It somehow turned into this.

 It was worth all the untangling to make our Sister Wives Bracelets.

 We watched awesome shows like Free Willy while we made our bracelets.  There was inspiration behind watching this, but you'll have to stay tuned to see what exactly it is.

 We spent entire days at the pool with some major DBs.  I really was in my swimming suit from 8am to 8pm.  It was a great day.  Also, old men hit on me and said, "Hey Red!" and other such things.  

 We got domestic again in our aprons.  This time it included cupcakes.  
 We mixed the batter real nicely.
 And booty tooched while doing so.  
 MMM...
 We tried really hard not to just eat all of the batter.  
We made super uneven cupcakes.  (The three giants in the front would be made by yours truly.) 
The cupcakes had surprise cookie dough in the middle.  
 We acted like we are really sweet and took them to others so that we don't eat them all.  We wrote nice notes that included all of the lyrics to the Golden Girls' theme song..."You're a pal and a confidante..."
We woke people up so that we could deliver our cupcakes.  In our aprons, of course.
  
 We went to Summerfest and ate candied pecans.  So good.  We also discussed with old men that sell them how my hair is even more beautiful in the sunlight because it glistens.  This would be the second time this week I was called RED by an old man.  

Our life is awesome.
Yeah, that would be singular.
Life.  We share one.  

1 comment:

Sharli said...

The major DBs were absent from the pool yesterday.
Also, like Free Willey says... this is "A friendship you could never imagine". Because we are freaks.