I LOVE this girl...

We met at the beginning of 10th grade. She was scared of me at first. I don't know, maybe she thought I was going to eat her or something. She was able to get over her fear of me and we became friendly. Then we both starting dating these boys that were friends and were forced to spend A LOT of time together. Whatever else came out of those relationships, at least we found each other!
My Midget is a true friend, I mean she puts up with me after all! She is seriously one of the most generous and giving people I've ever met. She is always there for me and I love her to death! I laugh more with her than any other person. We have actually lived apart more time than we've lived close together. It hasn't mattered one little bit though and we are as close as ever.
In honor of her birthday, here are my top favorite memories of THE BRIDGE! (in no particular order):
10. Cruising in the Jeep, listening to Usher's YEAH!, over and over.
9. The time she told me that she thinks she's my height.
8. Dressing up to go to ridiculous dances.
7. Attending concerts with her...especially ones where we are the only people not wearing black!
6. Our many adventures in California.

5. Learning the HONEY dance in my basement.
4. Vegas Vacay oh-eight

3. When we realized it's odd that we are friends. We both have very dominating personalities, but we never fight. The BRIDGE! (with a fist pump) and The BOSS. were just meant to be.
2. Bridget putting streaks in my hair and asking me, "So, do you like just want me to start grabbing chunks?"
1. (I wasn't present for this one, but I still love it!) Bridget couldn't find me one day, and she was over at my cousin's house. As she moped around, she asked my uncle where I could be, and he said, "She's probably with her other friends." She looked at him and said, "I AM HER FRIENDS!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET! LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
I have to explain my initial reaction to this. I saw my picture and the beginning and I thought oh no... what is she going to do... maybe this is going to be a "ROAST" like on the Office. haha. I love your face so much!!
Thank goodness we got each other out of those relationships... otherwise... ;) haha.
So many fantabulous memories and oh so many more to go. What the poo would I do without you?
I just launched into some of my fav. memories... I've decided I'm saving them for your birthday...
This is one of the coolest B-day presents ever!!!
I love your face!
-Midge
ok I couldn't resist... remember how I became an old lady at a young age. On one of our trips I decided to go to bed around 9 I imagine (roughly). Pretend this is me on the bed oX spread all the way across it, dead to the world. You slept on the floor. You still love me. I love you so much it's retarded!
Post a Comment