Because I haven't had enough basketball in my life lately...
(And in case you were wondering: Yes, sometimes I do other things besides attend basketball games.)
Since my Aggie basketball season has come to an end (moment of silence, please...), I have to find other ways to entertain myself. I went to my first pro basketball game.

I'd watch a lot more pro basketball if they all looked like this :)
GO KYLE!
It was a really interesting experience. I'm used to the crazy Aggie fans seen here.
At an Aggie game everyone is on their feet the entire time screaming and yelling. You can wear yourself out at one of their games.
After the first three minutes of the Jazz game, I leaned over to my friend Nate (a fellow Aggie), and told him that it was creepy how quiet it was. Even when the Jazz would make a good play, hardly anyone would get excited. Even the players seemed a little bored of the whole situation. At the half the Jazz were up by 24 points, which made the fans and the team care even less. Nate and I started rooting for the Knicks then. We thought that if the game was close people would get excited. Soon enough, the Jazz were only up by one. It did get a little more energized then, and we felt a little more at home. Don't worry though, the Jazz won 112-104.
It was a lot of fun though. I really do like to be at sporting events. I had fantastic company. And it got me out of my carpool for the afternoon.
These are our "GO TEAM" faces
We weren't sure which team we were going for, so perhaps that explains the awkwardness of this picture...
Anyway, next time I'm at a basketball game, I'd like Kyle playing, Nate for company, and the Aggies for fans. That would be perfect.
5 comments:
I don't know how I feel about you not rooting for the Jazz the whole time.
What a YUMMY day! haha
Really, the KNICKS. I'm a little ashamed of you right now. Ha ha.
How funny! As far as the Kyle thing...I agree. Maybe I will name my first kid Korver. That would be a great idea.
well thanks! i hope i stay also! i really do. i just can't stand the waiting! i hope i will see you in church?!
Post a Comment