It would seem that I'm spending too much time associating with 5th graders. Apparently I'm morphing into one of them.
I spent my spring break in much the same way that they did...
First stop - The HANNAH MONTANA movie with Jess!
I won't lie...I didn't hate it :)
Maybe I even liked it a little too much.
And it wouldn't be a ten year old's Easter without some Easter Egg dying.
My mom got a pretty sweet dye package complete with colored sand to decorate the eggs.
I made me! Everyone laughed at me. My mom asked me why I would do that? Why would I not do that? would be a better question.
Here is Bridget, Luke, and me holding up our BEST egg. You can't see it, but Bridget's is all cute and swirly and polka dotted. She blew us out of the water.
My egg won the UGLY contest though! There was no competition. I guess when the box said to use the paintbrush to put the glue on the egg to make the sand stick that it meant it. I squirted my glue straight from the bottle to the egg. It ran a little. My bad.
These are all of our B-E-A-U-tiful eggs.
Note my "pretty" egg in the upper left-hand corner.
The back of my egg's head is right next to it.
Like I said, Bridget just had to show us all up. She used the paintbrush...go figure.
Luke's egg says "I Love You" with a skull and crossbones.
Ten year olds also like video games. Especially ones like Raving Rabbids.

If you ever get the chance to play this game I definitely recommend it. It is the most idiotic game, but absolutely hilarious.
As you can see, we took it very seriously. We don't mess around.
Ahh...it's rough being ten!
6 comments:
GROSS!!! I was concentrating way too hard!! haha Also, I'm stealing pics! :D
Haha sounds like a good weekend to me!! The Rabbids game is super fun. I love it! I would have to probably pass on the Hannah Montanna movie though! :)
Since your being all honest, I must come out too. I too have secretly wanted to go see the Hannah Montana Movie. It's good to know that if I get to go I would not have been the only 20 something person to go without accompanying a ten year old.
Hello how are you? Just wanted to let you know that as sad as it is I actually old my husband we should go & see Hannah Montana . . . lol we shall see!
I admit I really liked it too. In fact I will buy when it comes out.
Nicole, enjoy acting like a 10 year old as long as you can honey!!
Post a Comment