4.29.2009

Wanted.

Husband.

Preferably:
Tall
Handsome
Rich
Good cook
Anti-feet
Addicted to Costa Vida
Athletic
Funny
Hygienic
Stylish
Non-snoring
Motivated
Etc.

(All church related criteria is expected).

Oh yeah - it doesn't hurt if he looks like and can sing like this guy...
I'm not usually an American Idol fan, but Kris has got me hooked.
Seriously, how cute is he?

5 comments:

tiff said...

I am so with you! I love Kris! I am not normally a fan either but man, I can't wait to watch him sing every week. And he is definitely very attractive too... haha.

Luke and Bridget said...

Luke is laughing right now... haha We love you!

Luke and Bridget said...

Also, I think that picture looks quite similar to a picture of a boy you have shown me before... haha

Jess Bess said...

I adore Kris. I was so mad that he was in the bottom three.

Caytee said...

I love it! I think he's out there Nic...searching for a crazy, red-haired girl like yourself!