There are many reasons why I think Kade is great.
I mean, really, how you could you not think that?
Another reason being that he owns all of this:
We recently had a HSM marathon party.
We tried to play the game, but there were no instructions. We even tried Googling it, but apparently everyone else had the same problem. So that was a bust.
Good thing we had the movies.
We skipped over the first one.
However, we did watch two AND three. Yes, everyone there was at least 23 and watching of their own freewill. Don't judge. We're awesome.
Kade and I sang every single word.
We also played some JD2, where Kade continued his reign.
(He was the 5th grade dance champ at my class party.)
Best part: About 22 seconds in..."You enjoy your view back there Cecil"
The next night we celebrated Pioneer Day with some fireworks. After the fireworks there was an impromptu concert where the whole group of us burst into God Bless the U.S.A.
(I know you can't see us, but we sound great.)
(I know you can't see us, but we sound great.)
We tried to sing This is the Place, but we didn't know the words very well, so this was second best. Pioneers loved America, right?
Lots of singing and dancing. I don't know why they didn't just cast us as Troy and Gabriella.
Maybe we'll be the stars of HSM4.
Fingers crossed...

No comments:
Post a Comment