7.19.2011

Sister Wives {Week 5}

Either we're getting lamer or just worse at documenting what we do these days.

We spent a few days apart.  It was really rough for both of us.  We both got sick on the same night. I blame it on too much time spent apart.  We didn't see each other from Thursday all the way until Wednesday the next week.  Obviously it wasn't good for us.

In our short time together we crammed these things in:
We pooled it up for an entire day.

We took her nephews that were visiting to the Fun Park.  
 We only played Skee Ball over and over and over.
 I was super excited about it.  My tickets bought me a baby bag of M&Ms and 14 Tootsie Rolls.  It was a big day for me.  
 We also played Laser Tag.  There was lots of screaming from Girlfriend and me.  It was scary.  I just hid and shot the money target mostly.  Girlfriend's account of this story is much better (it's all the way at the bottom of the post).

We pooled it up again the next day.

We did manage to get some CAS in on Saturday.  I started what is hopefully going to be another pillow.  We'll see how it goes.  

We ended our week at the Mantua fireworks.  

See how short that was?  People might actually make it to the end of this post!  Except that means I'm getting way boring.  

No comments: