I spent the 4th of July in my favorite way. Home.
After the parade and games at the park, the fam set up the slip n' slide. Best tradition ever.
A few of the highlights:
Chris throwing Kadance. Face plant? I think so.
Races. You'll want to get a close up of my face. Cute.
Baseball slides.
Faces full of water.
Cute little Alexis. Her face was so solemn every time, then after she'd say, "Again."
And lots of laughs.
After that it was delicious dinner. There is something about the 4th of July that makes all food taste better. Then it was frisbee with the cutest kid.
Before the fireworks we made sure to get in some Bocce Balls as well.
I had to concentrate really hard, but it obviously paid off. I won. Twice. In fact, I didn't just win, I KILLED everyone.
And of course the fireworks.
BEST HOLIDAY EVER!
1 comment:
Look how crafty you are! I can't believe how cute your pillow is.
Post a Comment