Last night, I went to Angie's, a local cafe here in Logan.
I went with Kortney and Janae.
We ate this. It might not look like much, but don't be fooled.
You'd be surprised how much ice cream is down in that sink.
We made it pretty far before we started getting sick.
We sat there moaning and let the ice cream melt.
Our waiter stopped by at our table, didn't say a word, just dropped 3 straws on the table.
So we sucked the rest of our milkshake up.
We did it! We walked out of Angie's with our bumper sticker that says, "I cleaned the sink at Angie's", the button on our pants undone, and the sweet feeling of victory/stupidity lingering in the air.
As we are walking across the parking lot, Kortney starts making these noises. Janae asks her what she is doing. Kortney replies, "I feel better when I dry heave. Then I feel like I threw up."
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. That is much better that the Grandee's Zion. Nicely done. But....ow!
Only 3 of you did this? haha that is SERIOUSLY amazing!
PS I notice that you purchased the cute cream/green jacket from Buckle. I approve... it is really cute! :D
I still need to do this before I leave Logan. I'll be sure to take more than three people though. :)
Post a Comment