1.17.2009

Night of Random

Last night I was going out with a friend, and we needed something different to do.  It seems like whenever we're together we eat, watch a movie, and I fall asleep.
I was talking to Bridget and we compiled a list of random things to do.  While we were doing these things up in Logan, they were doing the same things down there.
The list consisted of:
Eat at Costa Vida (I was hungry when the list was being made)
Eat a large amount of ice cream (which we all know I can do)
Swing at a park
Go dumpster diving
Kiss in front of school symbol (on the cheek of course!)
Sit on furniture at a store
Find stick-on tattoos
Play an arcade game

So Brad and I set off on our adventure.  
Costa Vida was our first stop, because like I said, I was hungry.
Any night that starts off with Costa Vida can't go wrong.
My leftovers were appropriately labeled.

Our next stop was to sit on furniture at a store.  We could have gone to a furniture store, but that would have been too easy.  Instead we went to Best Buy because Brad is nerdy like that.
Here we are watching t.v. at Best Buy.  
Apparently I sit awkwardly like that when I watch t.v.

Next on the list was a shoe store.
Oh wait...that was not on the list.
We got a little sidetracked, as per usual.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I love shoes. 
I think Brad was just trying to score some points by taking me there.
I got to try on these super hot grandma boots.
Brad got to try on these fuzzy clogs complete with pom-poms.  He pretty much wanted to buy them, so it was a good thing I was there to talk him out of it.
We found these rainboots.  What gender do you think these are for?
Brad was convinced that they were for men because on the boxes the sizes had an M after it.
I tried to explain that was the width, but he wasn't having any of that.

We managed to get back on track after that, and headed to an arcade.
Brad had a nice ride.  I secretly hoped that he would get stuck.  Actually, it wasn't very secret, because I told him.  Unfortunately, he had no problems extracting himself from the car.  It was a little disappointing, because that would have made for a better story.

That's as far as we made it.  We are losers.  Bridget and Luke completed their tasks like the overachievers that they are.  All in all, it was a pretty hilarious night.  It was also a nice reflection of each of our relationships, one that actually accomplishes things and another that never knows where they are headed next.
Thanks for the fun night Bridget and Luke!

3 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

Yeah we totally won! I really appreciate the last paragraph! haha... you did leave out some minor details. Brad if you read this... you suck! haha you could have kept Nicole on track... in more than one way... THE END!

Jess Bess said...

I think this blog entry should have some music attached. Perhaps the Brad Henrie song?

Jen Frame said...

So, Miss Cecil - I am interested by your choice of company. Obviously things have changed since we were carpooling last year! What's up?