6.07.2009

AwKwArD.

Yesterday my roommate, Jamie, and I spent the day doing this.
Yes, it was as wonderful as it looks.

On the way to our little adventure, we got stuck in traffic because of this.  It was pretty bad.  My heart goes out to his family.
That was around two in the afternoon.

Then, on our way back home, we got stuck in traffic again.  They were still cleaning up the accident and what not.  It was EIGHT hours later!

Traffic was at a stand-still.  As we were just hanging out on the freeway, our conversation went like this:
Jamie:  I am craving ice cream right now.
Nicole:  You know what I am NOT craving right now?  That old couple next to us that is making out.

Of course, out of the hundreds and hundreds of cars that were stuck with us, we were right next to the couple going at it.  They were probably in their 40's.  Right as I turn to show Jamie which car, the guy turns to us, smiles creepily in a way that says, "I just got some!", and gives us a thumbs up.  Jamie and I started laughing so hard we couldn't breathe.  Mr. PDA next to us just kept staring at us. 

This wins for awkward situation of the week, maybe even the month.  We catch this guy making out, he catches us being disgusted, we laugh our heads off, he continues to stare.  Meanwhile, traffic is still not moving, and we are all stuck parked next to each other for the next ten minutes.   Loved it.

1 comment:

Caytee said...

AWKWARD it right! I heard all about the traffic. We BARELY missed it! Not good. Hope all is well!