Remember these two?
Well, I got to have a little reunion with Brooks and Trevor.
Brooks's band was playing a show in Logan.
I was so excited to see them.
I honestly ran from the car. I'm pretty sure I got out of the car before it stopped moving.
I was having EFY withdrawals and these two helped cure it.
I drug my new roomie Kim along with me.
Side note - people keep asking if we are sisters/related.
Umm...yes please...I want to be as cute as her.
The first band that played is called Pacific Lights. You should check them out on iTunes if you're looking for some fun new music. My favorite song is Streetlights and Long Nights.
I also met some of these guys at EFY this summer.
They are fantastic. They are on tour all over the country this summer.
It seems so crazy to me that such young kids can be so talented.
And this is my adorable Brooks playing the drums. He was amazing.
I'm so glad I got to go. More good music and good friends. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment